Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Posted by Marie

If you follow me on Twitter then you know today was not a good day for me...My tummy's been all sorts of wrong all day, which has caused me not to eat for the most part, other than some Honey Nut Chex Mix...... So I came home and rested, but soon found myself bored and needed something to do...what a better time to play with makeup!

As soon as I get started, my mother starts texting me....at least this time it wasn't drunk texts but just as distracting lol...I was playing around with my Cherry Blossom Quadriset from www.harajukuhunnies.com (someone on twitter was talking about it yesterday) and this is what I ended up with. Not too shabby considering I was hollering at my momma the entire time I was doing this! Excuse the brows and the blending right around there...she called at that time lol.




Products Used:
UDPP
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Hot Pink
Cherry Blossom Quadriset from Harajukuhunnies
Mac E/S in Carbon
Stila Smudge Pot in Black
MAC Feline Eye Kohl
Too Faced Lash Injection
MAC Studio Stick Foundation-NC45
Mac Sheer Pressed Powder-NC45
Milani Blush in Cocoa & Cream
NYX Lipstick in Echo
Covergirl Lip Liner in Chocolate
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss-Raisin Glaze

1 comments:

Mellie said...

Ooh, pretty! You know I love the pink and purple combo. :) I hope you feel better soon, sis! ♥

Post a Comment

Got something to say???

Photobucket