Thursday, September 2, 2010

Posted by Marie

It's amazing what you find in your purse when you actually look thru it lol. Stuck in a zipper pocket I came across this:



I couldnt tell you what collection this came from if I tried. I bought it off Ebay for like $10 from a seller I frequent. I have another one from the same collection I believe (Odd bits), but that's probably buried in my vast makeup drawers at home. I recall why I wasn't a big fan of this shadow before, it's Mineralized and they usually have crappy payoff unless you use them wet. But today I was working with Feline Eye kohl and it was wonderful as the base. I only used the black and the brown, with just a smidge of gold in the inner corners. It's barely noticeable but picks up just the slightest bit of shimmer in the right light.

Face:
Laura Geller Tinted Moisturizer in Deep
MAC Sheer pressed powder in NC45
Wet & Wild eyebrow palette
Eyes:
Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
MAC Feline Eye Kohl as base & liner
MAC Mineralized Shadow Quad in Assemblage
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Lips:
NYX Lip liner in Mahogany
Sephora Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow








5 comments:

Drea J. said...

Oh that was from Colour Craft... that whole collection was mineralized stuff... loving the smokey perdyness :)

Nikkia Chanel said...

very Pretty look!

Vanessa said...

yout skin is amazing! What do you use?

Marie said...

@vanessa Thank you!! I don't use anything particular. Just an Oil of Olay face wash & moisturizer..I use a face scrub once a week (sometimes)...I just got lucky and inherited good skin from my parents.

Simple Beauty said...

Your skin is flawless! That look is pretty, nice blending!

Post a Comment

Got something to say???

Photobucket