Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Posted by Marie

So today I decided to do my face this morning. A lot of times it doesn't happen. I barely get my brows taken care of, much less anything else lol....But in going thru my purse I came across one of the many quads that now reside in there. So I thought I'd give Ms. Shadowy Lady quad a run thru. I always have this one with me but very rarely use it. I have no idea why since I really do like it. I was rushing because I never know when someone may walk in the door. Didn't want to get caught with a makeup brush in my hand lol....





Face:
Laura Geller Tinted Moisturizer in Deep
MAC Sheer Pressed powder in NC45
Eyes:
Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
Lightfall (on lid)
Smudged Violet (in crease blended upwards)
Shadowy Lady (to darken crease)
Face powder as highlight
Black Velvet-Harajuku Hunnies (for liner)
Deep Truth (smudged under bottom lash line)
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Lips:
No name brown Lip Liner
Revlon Lip Gloss in Shine City





1 comments:

Drea J. said...

I want that tinted moisturizer now lol. And yay for "sass your stash" I like this. Makes me want to go thru what I haven't used in a while ;)

Post a Comment

Got something to say???

Photobucket